Planetary’s Code of Conduct shapes everything that we do, from our scientific and technological investigations to our community outreach programs. Everyone who works with the Planetary team or on our behalf is held to these standards.
Our Code of Conduct
- We focus our science and operations on measurably and safely reducing atmospheric CO2. The environmental impact of our work is the primary measure of our success, and we prioritize it even in cases where it may not maximize profitability.
- We will collaborate with world-class scientific institutions and researchers to evaluate the safety and effectiveness of our methods in managing CO2. Our research will strive to be rigorous, responsible, and relevant and will take active steps to reduce research bias and increase accuracy, using third party verification when possible.
- We will measure, verify, and share the results of our testing and the ongoing environmental impacts of our developments.
- We will proactively seek out dialogue with stakeholders, including local communities at each project site. We will address concerns and work with stakeholders to achieve shared success and address unforeseen issues.
- We will follow the laws, rules, and guidelines in every region where we operate. In jurisdictions with weak regulatory requirements, we will conduct our operations in line with emerging best practices for deployment.
- We commit to reviewing and updating this code as we learn and grow.
We encourage engagement on our methods and philosophy, and we invite you to contact us with any questions or feedback.